This seller is the official distributor of the brand
Learn more about Bimedis TRUST
This seller had successful transactions
DR flat panel can replace the film cassette in an existing radiographic table or chest stand. The digital data is transported into a digital radiographic image format. Images can be exported, stored, or processed later.
1. Storage space reduction, enhanced image processing, and off-site diagnostic capabilities are some of the advantages of digital radiography over film-based radiography.
2. The tilting tables on a digital radiography upgrade adapter allow a wide range of tilting movements from -15° to +90° and have an average speed of 6°/sec. Horizontal-to-vertical tilt should average 15 sec.
3. The non-tilting tables on a digital radiography upgrade adapter specify a wide range of tabletop motions but do not allow tilting angles.
4. Digital Radiography Upgrade Adapter systems generally perform upright examinations or table-based examinations, for which detector mounting is crucial. 5. The detector is fixed in the table system in table-based units, preventing certain examinations due to patient positioning constraints. Some upright digital radiography upgrade adapter systems can be tilted to allow table based exams.
6. Facilities should evaluate all types of examinations being performed before deciding which type of digital radiography upgrade adapter will better suit their needs. The number and types of procedures will influence the features selected for the system.
7. Smaller focal-spot sizes can provide better spatial resolution on film for certain studies, and options such as tomography and table tilt can increase the system's overall procedural capabilities.
8. Departments handling trauma and emergency cases may prefer elevating tables on because the table height can be adjusted to facilitate patient transfer from a mobile stretcher or a wheelchair.
9. Bucky digital radiography upgrade adapter systems for both tilting and non-tilting tables should be motorized.
10. To ensure acceptable film darkening, a three-field AEC device is recommended. Grid ratios should be 10:1 or higher. Grids with higher ratios provide higher image quality.
11. Buyers should look into the digital radiography upgrade adapter system's integration into picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) already in use in the facility.
12. Buyers of digital radiography upgrade adapters should consider generator options as well; high-frequency generators need less space and often eliminate the need for high-voltage cables.
13. To facilitate future additions to any network, compatibility with DICOM 3.0 is a requirement for all newly purchased equipment (including storage devices). 14. Suppliers must provide DICOM conformance statements that explain in detail which information objects, service classes, and data encodings are supported by the digital radiography upgrade adapter system. The statements should be inspected by specialists, and should share the same format and vocabulary to facilitate comparisons between suppliers.
Before you purchase your Digital Radiography Upgrade Adapter, we recommend you ask the seller the following questions: