SOMATOM Definition AS Open 64 CT scanner
gives a possibility to perform computed tomography without any problems and on high quality level.
This device is used to conduct exams of internal organs and their functioning. With its help, a physician
has a possibility to assess the condition of the human body as a whole.
Major advantages of the scanner for computed tomography
When discussing the benefits of SOMATOM Definition AS Open 64 CT scanner, one has to include the following specifications:
- it has to be easy to use;
- obtained images are of high definition;
- high-definition 3D images of the area under study;
- the procedure is pain-free;
- the data is processed fast;
- the image can be stored in the computer memory;
- the diagnostics does not take a lot of time;
- safe radiation dose.