This seller is the official distributor of the brand
Learn more about Bimedis TRUST
This seller had successful transactions
Large steam sterilizers that are used to eliminate microorganisms from heat-resistant medical and surgical devices, and surgical equipment. Infection control concerns itself both with prevention (hand hygiene/hand washing, cleaning/disinfection/sterilization, vaccination, surveillance) and with investigation and management of demonstrated or suspected spread of infection.
1. Facilities should consider the following factors before making a steam sterilizer purchase: life-cycle cost, local service support, discount rates, non-price-related benefits offered by the washer-sterilizing unit supplier, and standardization with existing equipment in the facility.
2. Steam sterilization should be performed in at least 121
3. Steam sterilizers should have microprocessor controllers, which provide a more precise control and monitoring of sterilization cycles.
4. To ensure that sterility is achieved, the flash sterilizing units should record time and temperature.
5. The prices of these washer-sterilizing units vary. The following features significantly contribute to the price: method of air removal, chamber size, doors - manual or power, controller options, auxiliary loading equipment, service contracts, trade-in equipment, delivery area, and freight charges.
6. Some of these steam sterilizer features affect the cost of autoclaves, including: method of air removal, controller options, and service contracts.
7. Steam sterilizer suppliers offer service contracts or service on a time-and-materials basis, and so do some third-party organizations. Facilities should carefully consider all the options.
8. To compare high cost alternatives and/or determine the economic value of a single alternative, facilities can use an LCC analysis. Buyers can use analysis techniques to examine the cost-effectiveness of leasing or renting steam sterilizer equipment versus purchasing it outright.
Before you purchase your Steam Sterilizer, we recommend you ask the seller the following questions:
Software installed? (Name + Version)