This seller is the official distributor of the brand
Learn more about Bimedis TRUST
This seller had successful transactions
Pulsed lasers usually incorporated into a slit lamp. Used for photocoagulation and as a photodestructive tool in surgical procedures.
1. This is the delivered power for the different beams: 3 W for an argon blue-green beam, 1 W for an argon green beam, 1 W for a dye beam, 1.5 W for a krypton green beam, 1.5 W for a krypton yellow beam, 1 W for a krypton red beam, and 1 W for a Nd:YAG beam. The following lasers should have principal wavelengths of 530-540 nm: argon, dye, krypton, and frequency doubled Nd:YAG lasers. The requirements of the unit include: single and repeat delivery modes, exposure duration of 0.01 to 2 seconds, repeat time of 0.1 to 2 seconds, a spot diameter of 50 to 1,000 mm, a slit lamp, an intraocular probe, a hand piece, and an indirect ophthalmoscope. An Nd:YAG laser should use a Q-switched operating mode and a fundamental mode structure; it should have a single pulse of 0.3 to 10 mJ, pulse duration of 4 n/sec, and 1 to 3 pulses per burst.
2. The spot size should be 101¼m, and the cone angle 16°. A single pulse should be at 1-2 Hz, and a burst should be at 1 Hz.
3. Selected energy, shot selection, power output, and shot counter - should all be displayed and controlled by the unit.
4. The laser should have a joystick beam actuator.
5. A compatible slit lamp should be used with magnification up to 25Ã— and a working distance of 1,000 mm.
6. Each unit should have an automatic calibration system and the following accessories: contact lens, co-observation, a television with 35 mm adapter, a head restraint system, and a tonometer. An excimer laser should have a wavelength of 193 nm, 0-3 W of power output at tissue, 10 mJ per pulse, and an energy density of 150- 200 mJ/cm2, it should have both continuous and pulsed delivery modes, a beam diameter of 1 to 5 mm, a pulse repetition rate of 10 to 200 Hz, and a pulse duration of 10 to 15nsec.
7. Buyers should expect a unit with a high precision spot delivery system, a computer system, halogen gas cylinders, and 24 months of halogen source useful life.
8. A diode laser should have a power output at tissue of 1 W, both continuous and pulsed delivery modes, a pulse repetition rate 10 Hz, and pulse duration of 50 msec to continuous.
9. There are units requiring higher voltages and greater current capacity than those available from a standard outlet. If a unit needs an external water source, facilities should locate it above the first floor of an older building, and they may need a booster pump to provide adequate water pressure for cooling.
10. Facilities are encouraged to submit requests for proposal to several suppliers; they should discuss the important issue of prospective servicing.
11. Buyers should evaluate whether the laser is adaptable for other types of therapy for which they have a need.
Before you purchase your Ophthalmic Laser, we recommend you ask the seller the following questions: