This seller is the official distributor of the brand
Learn more about BiMedis TRUST
This seller had successful transactions
A device which transmits electric signals from brain onto a recorder which reproduces their characteristics on an electroencephalogram. Can be used for localizing tumors or lesions on or near brain surface, also for studying various neurological conditions, and to assist in evaluating psychiatric disorders.
1. These units are offered with a wide range of analytical software programs. Users may upgrade in many cases to answer a specific user's needs.
2. The available features include brain mapping and sleep studies, video EEG capabilities, and optical disk storage.
3. Results should be printed with the following data: the montage, filter and gain settings, horizontal and vertical scale, events, date, time, and patient identification.
4. It is the responsibility of the manufacturer to specify the following: the number of patient records that can be stored on either the local hard drive and on removable media; whether the device could compress data files; the battery type and maximum operation time; availability and pricing of any additional capabilities offered as options, such as: spike and seizure; detection algorithms; EP and electromyography; sleep diagnostics; digital video; photo-stimulation; other physiologic monitoring parameters.
5. A low-battery indicator should be available. For rechargeable batteries, after complete depletion it should take no more than 16 hours to reach full charge. 6. Units that are used for ambulatory recording should use removable data storage media.
Before you purchase your EEG Unit, we recommend you ask the seller the following questions:
Master Notch Filter