This seller is the official distributor of the brand
Learn more about Bimedis TRUST
This seller had successful transactions
An anaerobic laboratory environment, for growth of specimen cultures, testing, and/or incubation in a strictly oxygen-free environment. These large airtight containers are of rigid stainless steel, flexible acrylic, or vinyl. Chamber is accessible using gloves sealed into the wall, in order to sustain anaerobic conditions. Isolation and culturing of anaerobes is facilitated by use of specialized equipment, which includes integral or modular antechamber airlock entry port with fittings for vacuum pump and gas connection, catalyst box, and oxygen monitor.
1. In the system specification chart, users can find recommendations for minimum requirements for safe and effective anaerobic chambers or anaerobic glove boxes.
2. These devices are designed to provide a stable, oxygen-free environment for the growth and study of anaerobic microorganisms.
3. It is recommended that these anaerobic chamber devices contain an oxygen monitor, as well as a method for circulating anoxic gases through the chamber. 4. A preferred feature, though not a required one, is an integral vacuum pump.
5. For a safe and reliable anaerobic chamber system, vacuum gauges and pressure regulators are required features. Humidity removal is also necessary to prevent the growth of contaminants.
6. Facilities needing rapid culturing and identification of large volumes of microbial agents should consider purchasing anaerobic chambers or glove boxes.
7. The chamber and the antechamber must be large enough to allow for a reasonable-sized working space.
8. Some anaerobic box suppliers offer add-on work chambers, trays, and plate racks.
9. Automated antechambers are frequently used with manual antechambers to assist with the initial evacuation of the chamber. The automated antechambers lessen the time of entry into the chamber.
10. Anaerobic box models containing internal incubators or heating blocks diminish contamination, because they eliminate the need to move the specimens to external anaerobic environments.