This seller is the official distributor of the brand
Learn more about Bimedis TRUST
This seller had successful transactions
A system for performing various assays, utilizing radioactivity in gamma or/and beta range. The principal of operation is: Labeling one of the outcomes of a specific chemical reaction with a radioactive element, and counting the radioactivity in gamma or/and beta range, to obtain a quantitative measure of the reaction.
1. Facilities that are considering the purchase of gamma counter systems should make sure that the data reduction process permits manual or online data entry, the choice of mathematical curve fits, positive and negative-slope curves and editing data for recalculation.
2. The gamma counter systems should have rapid running and printout capabilities, including printouts of curves and user programmability for special tests.
3. Facilities should also look into the following gamma counter features: amount of statistical data analysis needed, number of data bytes needed for a complete analysis and number of programs the data storage system can handle.
4. The ease of information retrieval, automatic or stepwise program call-up, automatic running of multiple assays, and QC tracking (that may include user-selected limits for flagging outliers and QC monitoring and storage ) should all be evaluated as well, before facilities make a gamma counter purchase.
5. Gamma counter buyers should look at the waste disposal costs for the unit and determine whether special sinks and trash receptacles are needed.
Before you purchase your Beta / Gamma Counter, we recommend you ask the seller the following questions: