This seller is the official distributor of the brand
Learn more about BiMedis TRUST
This seller had successful transactions
Scales that have a weighing platform with a tray, designed for infants. They use either a beam lever system, a spring system, or electronic display for weighing. Some scales are capable of taking into account diaper weight.
1. When purchasing infant scales, institutions should consider both performance and ease-of-use.
2. Pediatric scales performance features to consider include accuracy and resolution.
3. Features such as calibration adjustment controls and the display are important to examine because sensitive pediatric scales that are difficult to use may increase the opportunity for error.
4. In addition to performance and ease-of-use, infant scale purchasers should consider the weighing capacity that will be needed, the battery life if applicable, and the configuration.
5. Ease of service must be examined as well; the units should be easy for a hospital's biomedical engineering staff to service and should be well supported by the supplier to keep ongoing costs to a minimum.