This seller is the official distributor of the brand
Learn more about Bimedis TRUST
This seller had successful transactions
These manikins are used for teaching various treatment techniques. Adult, child, and infant models are available.
1. Buyers should consider the initial cost of training manikins well as ongoing costs, such as: replacement parts, disposable airbags and face shields.
2. The level and objectives of the training program determine the features needed in a CPR training manikin.
3. Suppliers offer the following features and training manikin options: torso or full body model: can be weighted to simulate the average weight of an adult, child, or infant; a foldout design that allows for easy transport and storage; can be used in water for water rescue training; adult manikin can be converted to a child simulator; upgraded capabilities to provide defibrillation and arrhythmia in cognition training.
4. It should be easy to assemble and disassemble these training manikin units, as well as to clean and disinfect them according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
5. Replacement parts should be easy to obtain and reposition.