This seller is the official distributor of the brand
Learn more about Bimedis TRUST
This seller had successful transactions
Diode lasers used for photodynamic therapy. Tissue ablation is performed by a combination of light, sensitizers, and tissue oxygen destruction that create a non-thermal phototoxic effect. For use in open, laparoscopic, and endoscopic surgery. The laser energy penetrates deep tissue and causes photocoagulation of blood vessels at low power densities, and vaporization of tumors at high power densities.
1. Facilities need to identify their specific needs before making a purchase because there is no one single laser that is appropriate for all surgical applications. 2. The main two factors to consider are the power output and exposure time. Recommended values are maximum power of >=25 W and the ability to produce a 0.1 to 9.9 sec single and repeat pulse.
3. These devices are considered very reliable and have been reported to last for 10,000 to 25,000 hours of use.
4. The lasers have no mirrors or other internal components to adjust and are air-cooled, so they are almost maintenance-free and contribute to significant cost savings over time.
5. The price of the surgical diode lasers is lower than that of other comparable surgical lasers. As laser semiconductor diodes become less expensive, the cost of these devices is expected to decrease even further.
6. Because of all these benefits, diode lasers are attractive for use in physician offices and other outpatient settings and as replacements for functionally equivalent lasers that have reached the end of their useful life.
7. Usually manufacturers provide training in laser operation. However they may be charging for it in some cases.
Before you purchase your Laser - Diode , we recommend you ask the seller the following questions: