This seller is the official distributor of the brand
Learn more about BiMedis TRUST
This seller had successful transactions
Systems used for performing and monitoring stress exercise tests. These systems evaluate cardiac and/or pulmonary function, using treadmills or ergometers. Cardiac stress testing monitors are used as a tool for diagnosis and an overall assessment of cardiac or pulmonary disease. They can be used to predict physiological reaction to stress.
1. These stress test monitors can administer accurate incremental workloads in a progressive manner.
2. Cardiac stress tests should use a microprocessor-controlled, 12-lead electrocardiograph to record and store electrocardiogram signals.
3. Stress test monitors should display the following: electrocardiogram, heart rate, patient data, blood pressure, treadmill speed and grade/ergometer load, and the protocol being used.
4. The available protocols should be commonly used exercise protocols and user programmable.
5. A printer should be included with the cardiac stress test system to provide hard copy reports.
6. All reports should be: available in standard templates, user-customizable, and user-selectable.