This seller is the official distributor of the brand
Learn more about BiMedis TRUST
This seller had successful transactions
Non-invasive data recorders/storage systems. A sphygmomanometer records blood pressure variations during activity. Also suitable for outpatient use.
1. A Holter blood pressure monitor is a small, wearable device that records the patients's heart rhythm.
2. Before making a purchase of a Holter blood pressure monitor, facilities should examine the unit's capacity for data storage, retrieval, and computer interfacing. These abilities are crucial for gathering large quantities of information.
3. Facilities can purchase software that takes stored Holter blood pressure monitor readings and correlates them into a graph, at an additional cost.
4. Holter blood pressure monitor buyers should also consider the cost of disposable/reusable batteries and the charging and operating time.
5. These Holter blood pressure monitor units should measure systolic pressures between 60 and 250 mm Hg and diastolic pressures between 30 and 180 mm Hg.
6. To minimize patient reactions, cuff inflation should be no greater than 80 mm Hg/sec. Cuff deflation should be 2-3 mm Hg/sec, depending on the pulse rate. 7. The cuffs should be offered in several sizes: neonatal, pediatric, adult, large adult, and thigh.
8. Holter blood pressure monitor users should be able to select the timing between cycles of automatic blood pressure measurements.
9. These measurements are used to monitor patients in normal living conditions, and therefore visual and audible alarms are optional.
10. In case of an abnormal reading, a note should be taken on the event log for clinician review, and the measurement should have a patient-event marker.
11. These Holter blood pressure units are battery-powered. Using rechargeable batteries reduces the costs of replacing and disposing batteries and is therefore recommended.
12. Battery power should last at least 24 to 48 hours; a low-battery indicator should be available. 13. Systolic, diastolic, and pulse rate should be displayed on a LED or LCD.