This seller is the official distributor of the brand
Learn more about BiMedis TRUST
This seller had successful transactions
Humidifiers that introduce moisture to respiratory gas using bubble-through or pass-over heating units. Heated water vapor increases temperature and humidity of gas flow from source to patient. Another approach is to nebulize water by ultrasonic means.
1. The type and use determine the costs of heated humidifiers. Long-term costs are also affected by whether nebulizer parts are disposable or reusable: disposables usually cost twice as much per year as reusables. Conversely, reprocessing costs should be considered for reusable nebulizer items.
2. In cost estimations, buyers should consider the depreciation of the nebulizer unit.
3. Facilities should also consider the remote water reservoir reprocessing costs and water usage.
4. Price reductions on disposables are offered for large volume purchases. Also, some manufacturers offer contracts for disposables in which the heated humidifier is supplied free of charge.
5. The expenses on nebulizer accessories also vary based on the size of the breathing circuit and chamber, the need for an exhalation valve and for dual or single heated wires.
6. Facilities are strongly encouraged to evaluate the nebulizer procedures and techniques of the clinical staff.
7. A circuit hose insulated with disposable orthopedic cast padding may be less expensive to use than non-disposable servo-control-led heated wires, with no loss of effectiveness.
8. Usually, nebulizer units with heated-wire capability cost more and lead to greater expenses for cleaning and disinfecting the wires.