Magnetom Vida 3T MRI scanner accelerates patient examination procedures
For multiple years, Siemens Healthineers has been a manufacturer of high-quality medical diagnostic equipment, providing the entire world with high standards of diagnostics. Magnetom Vida 3T Magnetic Resonance Imaging scanner, which provides both high-quality diagnostics and patient examination procedure acceleration, is an immediate evidence of the company’s market position.
MAGNETOM Vida, the first MRI scanner with the special BioMatrix technology, provides patient examinations in all clinical areas using a 3 Tesla magnet power. Alongside with this revolutionary technology, MAGNETOM Vida is equipped with an entirely new magnetic and system architecture.
Magnetom Vida 3T MRI scanner review
The scanner is not only powerful but also comfortable for patients. The main features of the imaging system are as follows:
- Aperture diameter – 70 cm
- Excellent homogeneity throughout the entire volume scanned and a large field of view – 55 x 55 x 50 cm3
- The powerful up to 60/200 gradients also allow increasing the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) by 25%
- The EcoPower technology provides economic intelligent control over energy consumption.
Features and advantages of the device
- The BioMatrix Select & GO technology, a set of sensors, tuners, and sensor interfaces, located on the front panel of the system allow quick and easy automated patient positioning
- The user-friendly Dot workflow process provides high-quality uniform image processing
- Due to many automatic actions such as AutoAlign, AutoCoverage, and AutoFoV, there is no need for manual examination planning.
Wide range of clinical applications
To meet all healthcare industry requirements, MAGNETOM Vida offers versatility with a wide range of applications and ensures perfect daily clinical practice for all patients who need MRI examinations.
1. Neurological examinations
Magnetom Vida provides excellent clinical and scientific investigations in the area of neurology due to the BioMatrix head/neck 64 coil. The new BioMatrix tuners employing CoilShim technology, as well as advanced protocols for diffusion imaging, perfusion imaging, and fMRI provide further image quality optimization.
The AutoAlign and AutoCoverage functions improve the knee, hip, and shoulder examination planning, as well as MPR for fast 3D measurements and Inline 3D multiplanar formatting. The special adaptive Tx/Rx Knee 18, Shape 16 coils and the new 18-channel UltraFlex coil improve SNR.
3. Whole-body oncology examinations
MAGNETOM VIDA Full-Body Dot Engine allows easy and flawless planning of multiparametric examinations with automated recognition of individual anatomy of the patient’s body.
Magnetom Vida is also ideal for cardiac and pediatric examinations, as well as breast and prostate magnetic resonance imaging. The scanner has been adjusted to be used in all clinical areas and guarantees high-quality examinations and patient comfort.
CURRENT OFFERS Magnetic Resonance Imaging