Ultrasound system Philips iU22
|15 210 USD|
|Condition||Used Very Good|
Very good condition,
- convex 3D / 4D V6-2 (2 - 6 MHz)
- endovaginal C8-4V (8-4 MHz)
- convex C5-1 (1 -5 MHz)
- videoprinter Sony UP-D897
CD / DVD, USB 2
Year of manufacture 2009
on the camera iU22 combined excellent technology and excellent imaging performance.The camera is mounted on a carriage of a user-friendly ergonomic design
adaptive image processing XRES reduces artifacts in the form of noise speklowego
- XRES technology analyzes the models in real time and improves the image quality over the entire field of view. Lets get high quality images by sharpening borders and margins tissue and virtually eliminate noise artifacts in the form of speklowych. It makes it easy to browse images and increases the reliability of diagnoses.
Color Power Angio visualization of small vessels
- This highly sensitive mode allows visualization of the small blood vessels characterized by a unique level of visibility of details. Sensitive controls allow adjustable gain control, filters, sensitivity and color maps, while allowing you to select the size and position of the area of interest. There is also a three-dimensional visualization of small blood vessels.
IScan function allows to save time
- Runs one button image optimization iScan function automatically adjusts multiple parameters to quickly obtain optimal image quality in 2D studies, Doppler and color Doppler.
iCommand * allows you to work hands-free
- Voice recognition iCommand Philips recognizes over 2,300 commands. Voice control enables the adoption of a more natural position during the test and allows free scan and perform actions with the patient.
Quantitative assessment QLAB streamlines workflow
- QLAB available in the software are automated and objective methods for the quantitation of ultrasound data to streamline workflow. To allow customers to customize the functions of the software to the specific needs QLAB available a full range of plug-ins.
Improved ergonomics ensure user comfort
- This camera is equipped with an adjustable monitor, control panel and easily accessible connector heads, designed for user comfort. Flat Panel LCD Monitor reduces eyestrain and independent height adjustment options make it easy to taking a neutral position and at work can reduce the risk of injuries caused by the chronic overload the muscles and tendons.
Full range of heads for all kinds of research
for ultrasound Diamond Select is available a wide range of heads. Depending on your needs, you can choose a broadband head, sector, linear, linear, convex, transesophageal and pencil (Doppler blind).
Panoramic imaging increases the field of view
- This function provides a series of images in real time while moving the head across the imaged structure. After the completion of the reconstruction imaging is performed, the result of which is displayed on the screen panoramic image, which serves as a broader view of the reference level for the determination of spatial relations between the neighboring tissues.
- The camera allows quick switching between 2D imaging and Doppler has amazing images in 4D. Advanced camera architecture allows for continuous acquisition and display of quantitative data volume with simultaneous visualization and measurements in three planes. Excellent image quality improves research effectiveness by changing the way data acquisition and visualization of ultrasound.