EASY ACCESS INTERNATIONAL SIRMA 2000 Analyzer Electrolytes and Blood Gas
|1 500 USD|
Technical Features SIRMA 2000 series
Measuring Item:K, Na, Cl, Ca, pH, TCO2
Calculating item:AG, nCa, Tca
Human Fluid type: Whole Blood, Serum, Plasma, Urine
■ Reliable Long-life Electrode
The non-lead assembled ion selective electrode is made from the imported material. It is guaranteed for 12 months. SIRMA exclusively applies silver chloride inner electrode, thoroughly preventing the risk of early failure. The special full sealing technology is used for all electrodes. For this purpose, the leakage of electrode (especially for the reference electrode easily leaked) can disappear, the reliability and service life can increase and the maintenance of electrode can be done automatically by instrument. These technologies are the important guarantee for SIRMA electrolyte not only to operate stably for a long time and but also to improve the durability. The average service life of electrodes sold to the users exceeds two years above and the maximum service life is five year above.
TCO2 electrode is equipped with non-contact silicon pressure sensor which is imported from America. This kind of precision sensor used for industry control and aviation and aerospace is the semi-permanent appliance. In theory, it can be operated in long period. Generally, no performance may be changed after it operates for 5 － 8 years.
■ Automatic and Intelligent Operation
SIRMA 2000 series electrolyte analyzer applies the updated embedded processor. The program control is used for test, calibration and monitor of electrode status. The instrument is equipped with intelligent monitoring sensors, which can accurately detect the sample, air bubble, waste reagent overflow alarm and standard reagent exhaustion alarm.
Since the instrument is equipped with additional sample position indicating light and standard reagent position indicating light, it is convenient and simple for users to operate the instrument and to obtain the accurate tested results.
■ Advanced and Unique Flow-circuit Design
SIRMA 2000 series electrolyte analyzer applies the unique flow-circuit design. It is greatly different from the two present designs:
Firstly, it applies the full electromagnetic valve to control flow-circuit instead of rotation flow-circuit distribution valve. The reliability of the electromagnetic valve manufactured in great quantities and standardization is superior to the rotation distribution valve produced by the instrument factories’ own, thus increasing the reliability of the instrument.
Secondly, it does not apply the flow-circuit with two independent channels including CO2 and ion analysis. TCO2 and ISE adopt the same channel and make the test respectively one after another. For this reason, flow-circuit is simple, required volume of sample decreases and reliability increases. The optimizing clearing procedure minimizes the cross pollution rate to the low level.
■ Independent and Convenient Sampler System
At present, the fully-automatic sampler instrument has two following forms:
1. the built-in fully-automatic sampler device is integrated with the instrument as a whole. As for this method, user must select the instrument as automatic method in purchase and it is complicated for maintenance.
2. An accessorial sampler device is connected to the manual sampler device in the instrument with a pipe. As for this method, since a pipe is added, the possibility of cross pollution rate greatly increases and the performance of the instrument decreases.
SIRMA 2000 series electrolyte analyzer applies the mode with built-in automatic sampler unit and external independent rotating sample turntable, it is unnecessary for the user to change the original sampler pipeline so as to realize fully-automatic sampling in purchase. SIRMA 2000 series electrolyte analyzer built-in automatic sampler unit and the external rotating sample turntable are driven directly by step motors without gear belt transmission. The structure is simplified and rational and failure rate is low.
■ Three Measures to Ensure Accuracy
1. In order to ensure the accuracy, the reliability should be ensured firstly. All electrodes used for SIRMA 2000 series electrolyte analyzer are mounted in aluminum alloy electrode shield case. Particularly grounding sample electrode is added to make the electrode group operate stably and reliably. Even under the condition of interference, it is also used for accurate measurement.
2. The unique flow-circuit design ensures that the sampler route of sample is the shortest and simplest. In order to ensure the accuracy of all data analyzed and tested, it applies Millipore pipe diameter, air bubble test, full flushing of pipe, the method combining with automatic calibration and manual calibration and intelligent final identification for analysis method.
3. The international common calibration method is used for calibrating the tested results. The system has calibration of slope and intercept. The special quality control analysis procedures are used for the quality control report including average value (X), standard differentials (SD), coefficient of variation (CV) given after quality control measurement between both batch and batch and both day and day, either ensuring the testing level in clinical sample and indoor quality control, or adapting the QC samples of different factories so as to ensure the improvement of quality control level.
■ Friendly Interface and Overall Data Management
SIRMA 2000 series electrolyte analyzer applies LCD liquid crystal display, English interface, YES/NO digital key combination. It is simple for this optimum operation mode and hierarchical menu control to operate. Each of operators can grasp the operation method rapidly under English leading shown in Instruction Manual.
SIRMA 2000 series electrolyte analyzer equipped with built-in printer can print all sample data, calculation data and reference value range conveniently. The internal memory of the instrument can store the measured data of 10000 above. The instrument is equipped with 232 communication interface used for communication of external computer and management software. It is convenient to check the data manually.